This 6-sheet plan consists of:
- Sheet 1 General arrangement and frames.
- Sheet 2 Details of main horns, frame stretchers, crank-axle, eccentrics, coupling rods, driving wheels, crankpins, cylinders and crossheads.
- Sheet 3 Side elevation and plans of valve gear, valve gear details, connecting rods, motion plate, cab reverser, details of leading wheels and springs.
- Sheet 4 Details of boiler, grate and ashpan, smokebox door crossbar, crosshead feed pump and driving arm, arrangement of mechanical lubricator drive.
- Sheet 5 Details of backhead, regulator, superheater, smokebox, smokebox door, dart and handles.
- Sheet 6 Details of steam and exhaust pipes, cab, side tanks, chimney, dome, safety valve, buffers, and bunker.